ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Sunday, May 23, 2010
title:hehe

Woah, its been so long since I last written here.

I mean like, its kinda boring to blog. Anyways, to whoever who still comes here.. mmm don't you feel that sometimes, that whatever we are doing, we are being under-doing? Like there is so much more the world has for us to do! Don't you feel sometimes when we go to school, its like, why am I doing this? I could be doing so much more now? But why am I doing this? I could be saving something or doing something to change the world? There's just so much more out there for all of us.

Cheers.

6:19:00 PM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com