Hello World. Its been like almost a year since I last blogged & I am going to revive it now! haha, you guys can come over to my blog to read already. The dust accumulated here is enormous! A couple of things happened and also I feel that I've grown over time.
Its amazing how time passes and how much we've all gone through within such lil months. School is different and its amazing how I am going to be year 3 soon, and obviously how everyone else is so busy with the other commitments that they have.
The countless of people that I met during this period has been quite an impact to me, on a rather emotional level and also physical. I've met someone that was really really nice, but things just weren't right for the both of us I guess. And also met nice friends but I guess, somehow we clashed.
Also not to mention here, I've met cool people! Like my twinny Sean, Natta de coco phong, Georgina, Mei Mei, Cheryl and so much more people! My gang of people? Cally & Gang? Janice? Huiqi & Angelina? Still standing strong beside me. :>
Ahhhh I dont wanna talk so much rubbish inside my blog though, But I love to give credits to friends luh, I do love them. I do you too sister Jiahui. :)
December is the holidays & everyone is leaving for somewhere nice. We shld all take a break! I am going to KL with huiqi tho next week. I hope we'll get to eat yummy A&W!
Anyways lemme show you some stuff!
then...