ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Monday, February 09, 2009
title:hahahah!


Can you guess which "joke" am I? LOL! I totally look like a joke! I think this picture was like about 10 years ago? hahaha! yes! I am the one second from the left! lol. If you all know who is Clynston, he is the one 3rd from the right! hahahahah! He looooooks super cute la! like a teddy bear! Everyone's so different! lol, quite joke ah. 



YAY, this week is like the last week of school! rocks! :) 
Cant wait till all this are over! and sat is V DAY! going to like phuture w my loves! woohoo! Jiayou sister cally for your first day of work, sis linda for your final run for SSM and sis hui to chiong your work finish! && not to forget my dcmd loves! jiayou for the final race for our assignments! :)

10:19:00 AM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com