ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Saturday, January 10, 2009
title:Eugs

Hello World! I'm blogging from KL now. 



I've been thinking alot. & I realised that most of us are always lazy to think? Lazy to use our brains, but sometimes, my brain feels empty. So what's the best remedy to fill our brains? I guess its to read and learn! We should expose ourselves to more things and to observe. I feel that there is so much to learn and my attitude sucks towards learning, all I think about everyday is just playing, clubbing and resting. Its time for everyone to pick the momentum up now! I dont wanna be just all talk, I wanna be real. I'm kinda back on track to where I want to head in my life now, I hope we'll all pick up from where we stop and continue heading where we want to. Good luck everyone! Especially those getting their O level results, I hope that even though you're defeated my lousy grades, you'll not be defeated by it! There's so much more to do and there's so much more out there! O levels is just O levels! So, good luck to those getting their results on monday! 



Anyways, there is this 2 big assignments coming in school now and its for the crowbar awards! I hope I'd do well and all of my dear friends will do well too! And anyone wanna do a group work for the crowbar? :) lets do well!








And I hope I'm not too late, or will be, but HAPPY 19th JANICE LIM! 7 years and Counting! LOVE YOU DEAR BEST FRIEND !


Argh sorry I cant upload any pictures! the connection in msia SUCKS! bye all !

4:41:00 PM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com