ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Saturday, November 29, 2008
title:It feels like now.

Tired of everything. Tired of everything that I've brought upon myself. Tired of my thoughts, tired and exhausted. I try really hard always, but I realise that I always bring myself down and it always leads me with my own disappointments in myself and everything. Why can't time always just stop at all the good feeling times, it always has to move on to something else. I don't quite understand myself, what I am thinking or whatever shit. Feeling damn fucked up now, feel like scolding a alot of shit, but for what seriously. Things just always dont go the way I want it. I know I should feel contented with all the things that I already have, but seriously.. I want more then that. Ahh, life's just a bitch now. Suddenly, I've lost all the strength to be cheery and positive, I feeeeel really tired. Even tired to club already.



Anyways. Happy Birthday Mother Seok & Kylie, the old sisterhood and some guys went over to Botak Jones yst to celebrate their birthdays! The food was great, but I kinda felt it was salty. I hope mother seok and kylie is happy! :) Above picture was taken yst. It kinda feels like the old secondary school days, when we have nothing to do and just take photos in the classroom. :) 


ZIRCA was bad. Things didnt turn out right again, everything just felt so screwed at that moment, the music we wouldnt like was there, the drinks were like juices, we didnt enjoy ourselves one bit. I gotta say sorry to sister cally, huihui & shiling. I just didnt feel v good at that moment, sorry to ruin your night. 

Phuture tonight to celebrate XISHI's birthday! :) I think I'm so gonna waste myself tonight. 

JANICE I SO LOVE YOU! thanks for the HAMBURGER KUN! I like it alot& the moment you saw it you thought of me, that's the best part of it. Have fun in AUSSIE! I will missyou, I'll think of you in the US. Its like lovers in different countries hahahah! OKAY not lovers, but best lover friends :) tc and I'll be missing you <3

I feel broke and I've lost all appetite to eat too. :(

1:16:00 PM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com