ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Saturday, October 18, 2008
title:woohoohoohoo


HELLO I look fucking chio right?! HAHA ITS A FRIDAY NIGHT! goodbye to week one of school! Count down another 7 more weeks to holidays! :D kinda shagged and stressed over alot of things, life  aint going to smoothly now. KNN LOR HAHA! I'm having a bad pimple breakout, I look like shit now. Back to school and everything is still the same. Same Old SP! We should have more fun in class yeah nathan? yeah nina? yeah jeslin? yeah marilyn? yeah 5 ass? hor? okay and I'm still sick from the excessive 'drinking' flu, cough cough, I feel like eating curry pok now. feeling super random nowadays. OH WELL sisters you know you love me XOXO :) 
 when we party


12:47:00 AM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com