ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
title:HAHAHAHAH


OKAY SO I DIDNT BLOG FOR A LONG TIME. so boring ! nothing to talk, everyday is the same && life has been quite good? Sister Cally&Linda are in thailand now, I think they're coming back soon! I miss them loads! School has been boring with all the assignments and work,BUT class has been getting more with nathan nina jeslin & of course marilyn. :D Had a great weekend with dear yuanqing :) Went partying and yeah& I love her! All the best for O levels jan&lina :D Oh yeah I met someone cute recently :P 
PS: I cut my hair and I look like a small kid now. sad :(



3:15:00 PM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com