ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
title:eugenetan is doing photography, like shit

Nothing much happened recently, Okay so yesterday I headed down to town area to take photos for my photography assignment, it's such a hassle, have to take like 500 photos. ARGH? And you all how bad it is to take photos in singapore, no nice sculptures, trees or crap. Everytime you step out to take a photo, you'd be sweating like some stupid dog. So I left house ard 3 plus and headed down to meet janice & mother & Qing for awhile, we talked and took some photos, although time spent with them was short but I had a great time, more of this kinda small outings okay guys :) Headed to Esplanade area alone ard 7 plus to take photos (and apparently all the photos that I took was all freaking blur), I kinda fucking hate photography cause I'm real bad at it! Afterthat I headed to clark quay and boat quay to take more photos. Sat down at burger king alone eating onion rings and barley made me think a whole lot. I wanna do alot next time, I wanna be rich and give all my love ones the best. For my diploma I'm gonna ren and do all the assignments. Met up with Sister Shiling & her friends & sister cally at ard 10plus to go to some KTV pub at boat quay. It was freaking raining at clark quay, we were kinda drenched! haha. Drank chivas, played 5-10, cards and sang FIR there. I drank till I puked like some dumb dog. WTF. I had a great time and drinking alcohol really helps you to drown your sorrows, it works, you'll feel better when you drink when you're sad. Alcohol makes you do stupid and crazy things. :D I love you sister shiling cally & linda :)

PS: Make up artist janice, I think you did a great job on mother's face.




3:43:00 PM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com