

me last time haahhahahahah, I look like shit last time!
Okay suddenly I think my blog skin sucks, its what I did a year ago so pardon me. No time + lazy to go make something new. Vuahaha, so school is about to end soon :) yay, so fast and one sem is almost over, so freaking scary how time passes, ehhhh! what to do life is like that! time ticks and in a minute everything's gone. && I still have like tons of assignment to complete, haiyo.
Life has been quite good for me recently, gots a good friend nathan in school, I get to meet up with huiying too, with janice & kylie too, and I got to see sister swee recently! And I'm gonna meet up with dearest sister cally&linda and jiahui too later! :) Its august and its also the 7th month hahaha! anyways, august is the month of eugene do you know that? hahaha! count down another 28 more days to my 18th birthday! HAHA and also my dad's 49th birthday. Also in august there's clynston and sally san's birthday too! Also on the 29th of august there's miss janny chan chan's birthday!
Anyways on the 29th of august I have a bbq at regentvile condo, opposite point there. Yes to celebrate me hahaha, okay I sound super lame. I'll be 18 and I'll be treating you guys to alcohol hahahahah! You know when I drink, I'll become kinda crazy, really. People that I hope to be present: Tan Hui Qi, Janice Lim Pei Xuan, Sister Samantha Swee, Kylie Tan, Delphine Wong, Sandra borleng, Joan Chen, Sister Cally, Sister Linda, Jiahui, Twins Huiying & Huixin, Nathan Ow, Adeline,Sally , Jessica, Kalestina, Valerie, Alwin Goh, Angelina, Guanting, Clynston cheng, Nina, Jeslin, Marilyn, some of the 5 asses, charmaine ng, yuanqing, Seokkee, Junwei, Saiful, and also anyone! :) and also someone..msmsmsmsmsmms.
28th Night huiqi, sam, jan, del, sand, ky, joan. okay? :D
Okie guys so for my best friends Presents I want anything to do with GUCCI. hahahahahahahahahah! okay I'm so demanding, maybe can buy me one landyard ;) jkjkjk, anything will do :) I would really like a watch though, I saw this 20plus golden watch in mustafa, I think the brand is casio, you all can buy that for me :D I would like Onitsuka shoes too :) hahaha, em, I want anything to do with my favourite UTADA too :D :D :D Most importantly I hope you'll will got o my bday :)
Anyways Now I'll show you some of the pictures that I took recently!
models for that day! janice and kylie wahhahhaa, the quality of the photos here are like crap because of some upload stuff, so yeah, its all taken by my canon camera, but the quality is so much more better in real! okie, ok g2g. talk to you all soon, tag me yeah :)