ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Sunday, August 24, 2008
title:hello

ARGH! I'm back from bintan for about 2 days or so. I went to bintan for some study trip with my course, and you know what? I didnt really enjoyed myself except the times my class was all together. It was super dirty and there were like millions of killer mosquitos and insects. I really freaked out when I was there. Oh well you guys should know me eh? Throwing dirt at me is like throwing a dagger at me. I didnt really eat or sleep well either. Okay this trip is over and so, yay! I love singapore. At least this trip allowed our class to bond more and it really helped me to be more appreciative of my home here. I seriously became an Aunty there, all those dirt and environment really transformed me into some super complain aunty. 



Anyways! its my week hahahah! and well its raining like super crazy for the past two days, I seriously hope it wont continue raining on friday :( if not, I'll be super sad and I'll not know what to do. ho~ 



My lovelies, on thursday, we're gonna catch twelve lotus and eat Ajitei okie? :D Can we all wear black, very black on that day? I wanna take lots of pictures! okie! :) cant wait to see all of you all on thurs and friday!

2:03:00 PM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com