HELLO! haha,okay. So I turned 18 and my dad turned 49 recently, on the 29th of August. && My celebration was a blast thanks to my dearest family & friends & sisters :) okay, so I'm old now and I got a new haircut, look kinda jappy and all.
Okay so my first celebration was on the 28th of August with Janice, Sister Swee, Huiqi, Sandra, Joan and Delphine ah Dooong! We met at ard 3 plus at hougang mall and headed fareast, town isetan and taka. I bought a agus b' necklase from Isetan! haha. okay so we headed to Ajitei for dinner! I had my yummy potato mentai, tofu mentai, tonpeiyaki and of course nice and yummy desserts! :) We had a great meal together, enjoyed ourselves. I really like hanging out together with them, cause it really feels like last time, how we used to hang out. The feelings all still stays and I like how celebrating my birthday with them. Afterwhich, we went outside of takashimaya to take some photos with my DSLR with my "professional" skills. haha, & we had loads of fun! oh yeah, did I mention that I requested everyone to hear super black on my birthday hahah! After photo-ing, we took a bus to PS to catch "zhap-zi lian huey" at like 9.20pm hahaha! Well we didnt like the movie! The movie is like the epitome of a sad life! seriously, we felt it was quite bad! The night was still young and I didnt want to go back home yet! So we headed to ave8 to buy prata, and then we headed to jan's place. Oh did I mention I bought a bottle of long island! && I drank it with a straw! So I was like "high already" hahaha! We talked and played some cards, and well it was a great day! I enjoyed myself :)
I'm getting old, eh.
Okie, so after when the clock striked 12, only my dearest sisters present there and some others messaged me :( thanks lina chan and nina! I was waiting for sister cally, linda & jiahui, kales, jess, adeline, nathan's sms leh! nvr sms one you all! But its okay! :) so on the 29th woke up to vomit at 1oam hahaha! And then headed to school to for consultation and to meet nathan & sherying. Then we went for BEEF NOODLES!! :) nice right nathan the beef noodles? Went back to prepare of BBQ! Okay I would say a million thanks to GOD for making the fine weather on friday! So sister swee, sand and ahdong went over to my house to help! Then we met jeslin at interchange and headed to regentvile! my ah ma's condo to BBQ. Woah it was a super busy night, tiring eh. had to entertain loads of people! Sorry to everyone, I couldnt really entertain you all! But I'm sure you guys had fun right ?:) Oh yeah there was this stupid cat there! && like all the attention was on the cat! hahaha, disgusting piece of shit! hahah I was really tempted to throw it away, but I cant touch it! So dirty! Okie lemme say thankyou to the people for coming! Thankyou Nathan, Jeslin, Nina, Kat, Delia, Suzy, sherying, Junwei, Caiyi, Valerie, Jes, Kales, Yanli, Patricia, sally, adeline, jiahui, florella, sheila, doreen, joey, clynston , huixin, huiying, alwin, sister linda & cally, delp, sand, joan, kylie, motherseok, Janice, Sister swee and Huiqi :) I really enjoyed myself and I'm glad that you all came, I had a memorable 18th birthday, it was a great day for me. I love you guys!

ok. I was burning there!

The picture nvr focus ah! my lovely parents!

Family comes first yeah!

My many years friend! :) I think about 12 or 13 years?

My SPoly people!

My 3 juniors! young & sweet! joey!!!!!
Needless to say, the poeple who have been the dearest to me.
Some random pictures.
I officially look hideous! hahah.
time to give my many thanks and tributes!

this super cute jap drinking set and choya is bought by my dearest katherine, michelle, delia, suzy, junwei and caiyi! They're really sweet to buy me this cos they know I like to drink sometimes and become high and also cos I like jap stuff! thanks guys it was really sweet of you all :)
This wireless mouse from my dearest Nathan and Jeslin! hahaha, its really a very thoughtful gift from nathan& jeslin! Thanks, now the mouse feels like my hands! I really like it! ALOT! Thank you nina for making me the cookies filled with love! its yummy! && Also miss janny for the nice chocolates! :) you are very sweet.
This lovely bling bling watch is from my dearest 3 juniors! its really nice to know them , I sorta see them grow up, right joey sheila and doreen? :)
This golden casio watch was requested by me to jiahui! hahaha, This GUCCI landyard and golden is watch is by my dearest nihongo tachi tomodachi! It's from jiahui, adeline, sally, kalestina, jessica, valerie, yanli and patricia san! 皆さん本当にありがとうございます!ぜんぶがすきです!君たちもう好きです!
This crazy cute capsule with notes inside and the super duper cute horse light is from my dearest twins hx & hy and alwin! I love the light its gonna be you guys' presence when I light it up in my room okay? the capsule alot to open leh! I'm gonna swallow them so that I dunnit to open the msg and that it'll be in me :)
My dearest Sister who is in america, brother and my sister's boyfriend reuben bought this super cool BVLGARI wallet. I love you jie kor and also reuben. Ok lemme just say something ok, this wallet cost SGD$850 :X
This GUCCI pouch from Dearest Janice, Sister Swee, Huiqi, Delphine ah dong, Sandra borleng, Sister Cally & Linda, Joan, motherseok and kylie!! It's like what I wished for? sorry about the hinting ah jan! you fell into my trap hahahaha. All I can say is I love it & all the presents I received!
My many thanks
To those who wished me for my birthday! Especially Angelina, Layteng and Lina student, rmb to study hard okay lina, doing well will be the best present for me! :)
Thankyou poly people for being there for my birthday, it was really nice of you to grace my birthday! thanks I've had great bonding with you all. :)
Thankyou Nathan Ow for everything, for all the trouble and putting up with me sometimes when I'm a stupid whore. you're a good friend, I'm glad I met you! :) dont be too stress up with school ok, anything can ask me. I'll definitely help.
Thankyou Nihon go tomodachi! I hope everything will be well for everyone of you, for valerie, I hope work goes smoothly, Jess for NUS I hope school will be well, Kales everything family work and school would be well and balanced dont tire yourself okay? , Sally I hope family will always be happy and work will be good for you , Adeline take care of yourself whereeve you are I am always here for you yeah? :)
Alwin bro, study hard in school! and continue losing more weight you're looking good :) thanks for everything
Dearest Huiying & Huixin, we've been through alot and you've guys seen me grow and I've seen you guys grow. Thanks for caring and being there! I love you two, and you two are dear and special in my heart. Dont stress over School okay? You'll do well, we 3 are one of 5A1's smartest students remember? Remember how o levels you guys used to be very afraid off and how I always tell you all you can do it and in the end you guys did it!? See. You guys can do it.
My dearest 3 juniors, sheila , doreen and joey. Student hard for your future, if you have anything, call me to ask okay. Chemistry rocks ok.
Sister Jiahui :) Thanks for all your effort in everything you've done for me, from o levels till now. I wanna be there for you when you have any troubles ok. I know you trust me right from the start and I trust you.
dear Sister Cally & Linda! Thanks for everything you've done for me! I really see you guys as my sisters, you've been dear to me and I've also been dear to you, I hope school goes well for you all ok, cally sister, your paper sure no prob one I help you pray! Linda sister :) you'll grow fat! Thanks for all you guys' sacrifice and everything, I really see it in you all. I love you two, sister!
Dear Kylie!! pretty pretty dear! I like boldness and your bimbotic actions, you go girl! thanks for everything girl!
Dear Joan! :) thanks for coming okay! I rmb you as the tall and pretty girl who can play great VB! Good sisters okay, anything call me okay? I like your hair also! although we all also dont always talk but you're my sister right? :)
Dear Borleng Sandra :) Although I dont always talk to you and contact you buy I feel the same, the feelings of besties and sister nvr change, it's always there? You still treat me the same and nothing changes , I hope it all stays the same.:)
Dear delphine Ah dong, so many years already yeah, you've been dear in my heart, we already go through so much what is more to go through? I've put all the past behind and look forward to a good future with you :) you're a best friend. thanks delphine!
Dear Janice Lim! I feel for you, you're one of the best to me. I want you to have the best too in life. Whatever you do, I'll definitely support you. I feel for you my dear, I want you to be happy and whatever it is, I'm definitely always here. Remember janice, I know although at times you feel lonely, but just call me. Cause you're my best friend and I want you to call me. I love you janice.
Dear Sister Swee, I know life hasnt been the best for you and all, you've been through much. But you know, you have me here sister. I'm also your real sister :) I want to support you also in whatever you do, I want to lend my help to you whenever you need it! Remember me always okay for I will always remember my pretty sister swee who loves me alot and I love her alot to the max too!
Dearest Huiqi. My best Friend, there's nothing left to say to you. You've been all there for me when I needed you, we've been through the most and the roughest. Life is bad sometimes but with you it changes to good. I LOVE YOU. From the deepest of my heart. Everyyear for my birthday you're the one that looks forward with me :) Although you dont always express yourself but I know you :). You give me light, and I hope I do give you too, I'm always always here, please look for me when you're down. You're a part of me.
My dear family, I love you. Thanks mum & dad, thanks jie and kor and also thanks reuben, everything would not have happened without you all. Jie take care in the US ok I love you and miss you. Kor please takecare of yourself in whatever you do and wherever you are ok, I love you too! And reuben thanks for being a brother to me also:)
Thankyou everyone for reading my super long post, and the biggest gratitude goes to GOD JESUS and MOTHER MARY! thankyou for everything GOD!
I've found a new glimpse of Hope, I hope it sparkles and bring joy and the feels the colours into my life. maybe you're for me :)