ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
title:argh

Before I go to bintan tmr to suffer. I am going to blog about recent times. 1stly, I've been having great outings with my dearest sister cally linda & jiahui :) going to eat and talking lots of crap. Secondly having great volleyball game with dearest Jan & kylie, oh how I love those times, playing vb really made me think about the past. Thirdly, school is over and assignments are still a killer. HO! I hope friday faster comes when I'm so back in Singapore. ARGH, so looking forward to nextnext friday the 29th :)

I dunno why I look like a retard in some of the pics argh!




its nice to see people in love. good for you bad for me. HAHAHA
愛は見やすいです、でもわかりにくいです。


12:28:00 AM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com