ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
title:wth

Walao eh! having like major LS now! ohgreat! Just before I am off to somewhere tomorrow! Rrrr! nvm! Maybe its cause of the over eating of prawns with MRS GOH:) Jan & delp yesterday at amk steamboat! okay! so well yesterday we met up with dearest MRS SHIRLEY GOH. she's back from hongkong for a few days and going to sydney and back to hongkong soon! okay well, if you all dunno, MRS GOH is my world's best teacher for me! She's the best teacher I've ever had, no one can beat her in my rankings! hahaha. We had fun talking, laughing and catching up with one another, and I'm glad that Mrs Goh is doing great in hongkong! The met up with Mrs Goh just made us remember the times we've spent and of course rmbing HS too. How time flies and how mrs goh and the other teacher were singing for us & how we were singing for them :'( , rmb guys? The graduation day I planned hahahahaha!!!!! its like in a blink of the eye, its a new phrase of our lives eh? I really miss my class, and my cliques, I miss my 5a1 clique with my dearest twins and guanting, I miss how we all went out after school to 644 to eat lor mee! I miss the times that I sat in school during recess waiting for everyone to buy food and then start eating with janice & gang, how she would pass all of us the cutlerys & of course our volleyball times, I miss how me and sister swee would sometimes meet in 325 bus and come into school graciously, also how we went to delphine's house to see dvds. And of course, I missed leaning and taking photos with huiqi in class, how we would skip class, meet in the mornings and have breakfast. I miss all of this, I want it back again, but its impossible life has to move on. Its okay at least I know I have you guys, I love you guys and you guys love me :) other time then post pictures cause blogger got problem! okie :) byebye! tmr go hongkong! :) anyways my mother birthday today! happybirthday mother ! I love you.

11:08:00 PM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com