Woo hoo! Yay another 3 more weeks of school and school is gonna be closing :) yahoo! haha. Okie so, em school has been rather fun this few days, woo! School with nathan is damn fun, he's like damn good at jokes and stuff. Starting to learn on photography now, quite cool. But the thing is, if I learn photography I would be the one taking the photos and then I wouldnt be in the pictures lols! hahaha, yeah so that's the bad part! lols. :) I miss huiqi & samantha! And hooray cause I am gonna meet janice later! :D And what's worst is assignment due dates are all approaching, tsk. I'll have to camp at home doing work soon, all the assignments. Urgh! I think I really really want to be an illustrator next time, I like to draw, but I'm lazy! anyways! Katherine and melany's bd coming! Wishing you all happy birthday soon! :D okie g2g byebye!
10:44:00 AM;
N EUGENEユージン.
Email me or add me on msn at
carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com