ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
title:goodmorning to the boring world.

Its a wednesday & its 11.34am now, school ends at 12pm && I am freaking bored. The lecturers dont wanna let us go! so tired & sleepy. Luckily today ends early, everyday is so early, tiring mornings. There hasnt been much going on recently, nothing new, except for the new assignments in school! haha, ohyeah, I'm looking forward to joan aka june's bd celebration later! she's gonna be 18 on the 27th July! rocks to be 18, its like a new chapter in your life, another stage where you can buy alcohol, club & of cause drive a vehicle. I'm so looking forward to this gathering, its been long since we last went out like that haha. Anyways, I'm so not motivated to go to school, so tiring everyday, have to travel to dover! ARGH! && whats more school isnt that great for me. Nvm its just gonna be 3 quick years and I'll be done with poly. Oh yeah, btw my sister's 21st birthday is coming so yeah! she's gonna have it grand and I'm kinda excited also. so fast and we're all grown up. Everyone is turning into an adult soon! hahaha, time is one scary thing! And I'm also at advance level at 日本語. woohoo! 
look at that weird nathan! & super bigeyeball nina & scary saifu! hahahaha& of course cool eugene. so boring in class now! argh! Everyone is just so busy everyday ! ho~ what will become of all of us in another 1 years time? scary! I missssss you huiqi&sisterswee&jan&delp&sand & ganbatte brother whb!

冷たい草の上に倒れ込み
火照る体を隠したい

真冬の星座たちが私の恋人
ずっと待っていたの

今日の気分は最高です
絶望も希望もない
空のように透き通っていたい

会わないほうが ケンカすることも
幻滅し合うこともない

ナイフのような風が
私のスピードあげていくの
テイク 5

どんな自分が幸せです
成功も失敗もない
空のように透き通っていたい

コートを脱いで中へ入ろう
始まりも終わりも無い
今日という日を素直に生きたい

nice song! take5! by UTADA!

11:33:00 AM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com