ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Saturday, April 05, 2008
title:my blog is dying!

Oh well, its been quite a period since I last blogged. Kinda boring though, although alot has happened. Finally fulfilling my holiday wishes. Okay to summarise, had a great outing with the jap classmates to minds cafe, had great outings with my sister cally&linda, I was able to go to east coast park to rollerblade with my dearest huiqi & sister swee, and also I had a great sleepover at Janice's house with huiqi & qing, and also a great talk time with my dear sister swee, and also having a great time night cycling, and also meeting up with aruvin & gesh & also pamela :) also having to know a new friend called LIGENG from my course! :) && of course, the conclusion to my holidays wouldnt have been great with out the company of my best friend huiqi :):) many loves.


1:03:00 AM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com