I think I am going nuts, I dont see the morning sunlight anymore, okay. Not anymore but recently lols. Well I am so used to meeting huiqi at like 4am for supper or should I say breakfast? lols. Haha, well of course she'll agree to go with me :) We'll usually go to 6oo plus ave8's mac, its 24hrs afterall. I go sleep around 6am to 8am & I will wake up at like 6pm. LOL. The everyday evening is like my everyday morning lols. Its like 2.30 am and the night is still a baby for me. I think I'm getting insomnia. lols, somehow when I try to go sleep, my mind starts to go wild, and as usual it ponders to you. Bleh, lets skip this part. yeah and so, my timing is totally screwed up. So I woke up at 6.30 today, went for jap class. Met my dearest adeline for dinner and as usual the kovan wanton mee. Its quite nice you know, the wanton mee there. OHMY the super load amount of ketchup on it! yummy. Well jap-class is getting more fun. or should I say funner, lols. Everyone's opening up and crapping around. Class is getting loud eh, It's prolly thanks to danial and adeline :) I am a good student you know. So after class, me,valerie,jessica,kales,wilson,yanli went to eat supper & we met up with jiahui too! YAY, I'm glad that she's gonna come back to class for A1! :) YAHOO. Yanli&valerie's going to japan soon! enjoy yourselves there, tanoshiku natte kudasai! :)
YAY! zouk tonight :) cant wait to club with fishball honeydew sister cally & samsam swee & yqyqyq & of cause huiqi :) , yay when I'm 18, I'm gonna club with you! jan & adeline ! :)
2:15:00 AM;
N EUGENEユージン.
Email me or add me on msn at
carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com