OKOK! so I'm going to update on my recent happenings in my life! OKAY! so last thursday, friday and saturday, me and huiqi went for some part-time job! it was life $10 per hour? and we worked from 7am to 7pm! So we practically earned about $360, lols, kinda good money! and we met two new great people. ARUVIN & GESHY! well aruvin is cool and funny, he plays good pool, and geshy is well funny and really nice too, he's just like us, englishy! great people. We had lots of 'FUN' working together, counting cars, lols. Okay, so work ended at 7 for work, headed together with adeline to catch JUMPER. somehow, the people in the show just keep on jumping, lols, then met up with valerie san and daniel san to go KBOX! We had a super great time there, with the lousy fake pirated MTVS and crazy english and japanese songs, I sang the phantom of the opera there. LOL, you guys should see the MTV of the phantom of the opera in kbox, so cheesy and funny. Valerie san is a great singer. Adeline sings softly and well daniel san knows how to sing chinese songs.
Well, so today, I went to PS with huiqi, and met up with aruvin and geshy there, we had to return the traffic count thing to the place. so, afterwhich we went to pastamania to have lunch, suddenly I realised that I eat alot lols, but I am still a bag of bones, THE SERVICE there , is horrible. Then went off to Plaza to play pool. As a punishment for aruvin and geshy being late, hahaha, we chose HG plaza to play pool. They live them far away la, well they made the sacrifice to go all the way to plaza. They're them nice people :) really. And they play good pool too. Well me and huiqi are really enjoyed ourselves. Well then I headed to jap class as usual. Hey I miss my dearest brother who is in army!
11:00:00 PM;
N EUGENEユージン.
Email me or add me on msn at
carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com