ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
title:My Japan Trip :):)

its been quite awhile since I last blogged, and today I'm gonna talk about my japan trip on the 23rd of december, well this post is gonna be a really really long one so sit back and look :) hahahha. Well it was really really cold when I went there, the temperature was like 0 degrees to 10 degrees? yeah around there. okay. So on the first day of Japan, me, my parents, brother & sister, gugu & cousin and ahma went to the OSAKA CASTlE in osaka our first stop, we landed at the NAGOYA airport. Well I wouldnt say I enjoyed myself at the OSAKA castle, its like so weird to see this kinda buildings, japan has a long and rich history that stretched from a long time, we had lunch at the osaka castle udon noodles and a hotpot meat, and we took some photos, okay so look!

Apparently, japan has alot of vending machines, and their drinks are quite yummy compared to Singapore, even their coke doesnt taste as sweet as ours, you can find vending machines almost everywhere, even in the hotels, they even have vending machines for cigarettes. next we headed to A SUPER SHOPPING DISTRICT called SHINSAIBASHI! it is super cool! its like X5 of a thailand CHATUCHAT with all the branded goods there! its really super great lah, its like a whole large street of shops, with brands such as GUCCI, LV, BODYSHOP, its like you can find any brands there. Super huge place, but although its a great shopping place, but the price is also very wonderful! prices of things starts from at least 1000 yen which is 1o plus, its like damn bloody expensive, you cant find cheap stuff there!

Apparently, I brought my dictionary there to communicate with the japanese, well, they actually understand me! hahahah, and I can roughly understand what they were trying to say, so it was kinda cool for me, next time I'm gonna travel free and easy to JAPAN! you guys can ask me along to be your translator, I'm at intermediate level already hor! hahaa. Next we headed to our hotel, and we went out for dinner, like we ate yoshinoya? for dinner, I dunno, my family says it really tastes different from the one in singapore, but it tastes the same to me la, I ate their beef bowl. mm. after dinner we took a taxi down to find a church for christmas mass, hey I'm a catholic, so church is kinda important to me, the taxi fare was like ? 100 bucks, to and from the hotel.


So on the second day of Japan, we took the SHINKANSEN (bullet train) from OSAKA to KYOTO! oh my man, their bullet train is damn bloody fast, although when you're inside the train it feels like you are in the MRT, but I tell you ah, on the outside its like MOU TAK TENG, hahaha, its damn bloody fast, the things you see outside its like wa lightning speed moving! and from osaka to kyoto its like 15mins? fast!


After the super fast ride, we headed to the KIYOMIZU temple in KYOTO, intially I was like, haiyo, go see temple again?? but hey, it was kinda fun there, the scenery was not bad, and at there, they had these beautiful shop houses that sold lotsa nice stuffs, I ate a matcha ice cream there, and it tasted oishii! hahah. nothing much to say about the temple though.


I think I looked quite glam when I was in Japan, hahaha, everything that I wore was new lah, like from shoes to even watch lols. So after the temple, we headed back to the hotel, erm you must be wondering why, I go home to the hotel so early, right? well its because the sky turns dark like our 8pm at 5pm because its winter, so its like sian! anyways we had much fun when we returned to the hotel because, we were able to dress up in YUKATAs! hahaa, we had another sumptous dinner and the sashimi were super fresh until I dont dare to eat(because got blood) and then we proceeded to the onsen, the hot steam bath thingy, aiyo I tell you must completely strip one, and what's worst they only provide a small towel, aiyo! so paiseh, I went once only, well people say its very relaxing but I find it the same as the normal water I bath in, its like 40degrees the water. Well sorry no pictures taken at the hotbath! :) and the hotel rooms had no beds, we had to sleep on the traditional tatami, well I think its qutie nice to sleep on it!



And so it was day 3! during day 3 and day 4 nothing much occurred, but we saw snow! haha, okay so, day 3 morning we proceeded to some funny pottery place, where the cell porcelain cups and plates, and they were saying during an earthquake in march it broke 50 percent of their products, ???? like huh? hahahahaha, okay so its like another waste time place, cause we're not the kind of people who would buy this kinda stuffs. So we proceeded to KAGAHAN, apparently its a city of desserts, there were many biscuits and lil candys being sold there, yummy most of the stuffs, but also quite ex, lols their products all have a special and unique taste, well quite amazing la huh. afterwhich, we proceeded on to some garden, one of Japan's biggest garden, I think its called, KENROKUEN garden, I dunno, we had lunch there, we just took some photos there, again nothing really special.







After lunch, we proceeded to TAKAYAMA, to a place called HIDA, to see the last time japanese people kind of house they lived in, quite interesting, with all the sliding doors, if you played the game called fatal frame, it looks exactly like the house inside the game haha, and yeah at that place, there were snow on the floor, but the snow was kinda dirty though, black black brown brown one hahaha, nothing much for the 3rd day again, afterthat we proceeded home to hotel.




okay, day 4 to day 7 of japan will be in my next post look out for it soon! will update ASAP































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































11:58:00 PM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com