YAY! today is last day of work and I'm off to JAPAN :):) really cant wait for it, I've been wanting to go since a very very long time and I'm finally going! hahaha. phew, I'm glad that I'm going to have a good good rest from work eh, anyways, yesterday was great :) I met up with delphine and janice, well we had dinner at SA KA E さかえ, It's pronounced as SA KA E not sakae. We had SA KA E at wheelock place and well, dinner was just okay, we wanted to taberu sushitei but well it was super packed, oh well. It's alright at least I had a good dinner with Jan, and I'm off to Japan, well I'm glad that I'll have another meal with delp on sunday :) anyways I bought a pair of ONITSUKA TIGER shoes at wheelock place, nothing much is up nowadays, everyday is boring. HOO~ good day to you!
2:44:00 AM;
N EUGENEユージン.
Email me or add me on msn at
carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com