ユージンタン。 I am Eugene. Hello
Saturday, December 08, 2007
title:NEWBLOG!

hello! new blog skin, everything is officially done by me! haha, my brother says it looks like a neoprint picture! lols, well please drop all your comments for me yeah, so I can improve on it better wahaha, my friends' faces are actually links, you can click on them! it'll link you to their friendster or blogs or xanga, yeah. mm I think the blog has got a really cartoony feel haha, anyways sandra and seokkee 's birthdays has just passed! so happy birthday girls!

4:02:00 AM;

N EUGENEユージン.

Email me or add me on msn at carbonite_monoxide@hotmail.com


N SPEAK 話して下さい! 




N LINKS リンクス!

Wardrobe Parade
Sister Linda's shop
Queensvanity
Add Me at Facebook


N POWER [愛のちから] LOVE 

Sister Linda
Sister Cally
Sister Jia Hui
Sister Shiling
Sister Huihui
Twinny Sean
Joannies June
Huixin
Huiying
Jiawen
Saiful
Suzannah
Ginanana


N EXTRAS エスタラス

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com